7. Read the following tongue twisters out loud.
1. Sam’s shop stocks short spotted socks.
2. I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit, and on the slitted sheet I sit.
3. Selfish shellfish. (Try saying this several times)
4. She sells seashells by the sea shore of the Seychelles.
5. She sells seashells on a seashore. The shells she sells are seashells, I’m sure.
6. Sally is a sheet slitter, she slits sheets.
7. The shells she sells are surely seashells. If she sells shells on the seashore, I’m sure she sells seashore shells.
8. Shy Sally says she shall sew six sheets for her sister Shelly.